Highlights of EDN Work
- In 2015, the EDN undertook a significant updating of the list of episodic conditions. The Episodic Disabilities Network (EDN) Episodic Conditions List represents a revised list of conditions that are considered to be episodic in nature.
- Episodic Disabilities Toolkit (2015): Developed by the Episodic Disabilities Network, this toolkit provides links to important resources related to living with an episodic disability
- 2014 EDN Feedback on the Disability Tax Credit
- One of the Network's early initiatives was the development of a position statement PDF) on income support and employment issues for people with episodic disabilities.
- 2010 EDN Federal Pre-Budget Submission, Addressing Episodic Disabilities in Canada.Click here to read the 2010 pre-budget submission brief.
- 2011 EDN Federal Pre-Budget Submission,The Path Forward: Addressing Episodic Disabilities in Canada. Click here to read the 2011 pre-budget submission brief.
- 2011 EDN article on the relationship between episodic disabilities and maintaining vocational stability in Rehab Matters Magazine. Read the EDN article in the Rehab Matters magazine.
- 2013 EDN Submission to the Standing Committee on Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities (HUMA). Click here to read the HUMA presentation.
- 2013 EDN Policy Dialogue on Workforce Participation by People Living with Episodic Disabilities in Canada.