Episodic Disabilities Forum
The Episodic Disabilities Forum is a pan-Canadian forum that:
- Identifies relevant evidence and policy initiatives;
- Disseminates information to raise the profile of episodic disabilities and to promote the inclusion of Canadians who live with episodic disabilities; and
- Provides expertise and advice to inform the education strategy of the Episodic Disabilities Network.
Episodic Disabilities Forum participants include:
- The Arthritis Society
- Canadian Breast Cancer Network (CBCN)
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW)
- Canadian Labour Congress (CLC)
- Crohn’s and Colitis Canada
- DisAbled Women’s Network (DAWN) Canada
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MS)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Open Policy
- Service Canada
- Coalition des organismes communautaires québécois de lutte contre le sida (COCQ SIDA)
- Additional individuals and researchers with an interest in issues related to people living with episodic disabilities.
Membership is open to organizations, associations, academics, researchers and individuals who support the Forum’s mandate and objectives. For information about membership please contact Wendy Porch at firstname.lastname@example.org.